Saturday, February 22, 2014

Secrets, Stories, and Curses Part. 1

Connor |A small figure walks along the Dark alleys of Knockturn Alley a hood shrouding his face, and his cloak billowing behind him. He walks onto the main path where most of the shops were kept and looks up at the sky as if expecting something to be there or change. He looks around to see if anyone is around before sitting at a bench. Keeping an eye out for any people he keeps moving his hands in strange ways like gestures.

Ali watches the boy on the bench suspiciously slowly walking over to him

Connor |The figure, hearing the tapping of feet turns to the woman walking towards him. Instantly he stops what he was doing and shoves his hands in the pockets of his robes "Hello?" he as he raises his brow at her wondering what she was doing here and why she was walking towards him.

Ali immediately changes her expression smiling "nothing nothing so what are you doing in are fine um place"

Connor laughs silently "This is no fine place, and everyone knows it" His eyes stay arched in the air as he continues on "What I was doing here is not important. I would not easily reveal myself to possible enemies. What might you have been doing in this dark place?

Ali looks him over "you're correct to not trust me but I'm a loyal ally but to others, I'm an unforgivable enemy I have knowledge some couldn't even dream of so what do you think?"

Connor laughs "You sound like me back a long time ago. Before I was cursed. You may be a loyal ally to some, but you could be allied with my enemies. No, I learned not to trust anyone decades ago."

Ali smiles "cursed you say I bet I could help what type of curse and I ally with few that"

Connor shrugs "A curse that made me young again, a curse that took away my abilities. A curse that has made me human. Few know how to reverse it. Fewer still can reverse it"

Ali looks at him "you do realize you just oh never mind" opens the bag on her back pulling out a book flipping through it

Connor sighs "You wish to know my story? Fine, You wish to find out if you can reverse the curse? Fine. Just prepare yourself for a long story. And not here either, I would not reveal who I am in such open area." he turns around and walks into a darkened alley not even glancing back to see if she was following. If she did, well, it was a small chance of reversing the curse, if not, one less person to trust

Ali follows him knowing what she's doing as she's dealt with many curses

No comments:

Post a Comment