Saturday, February 22, 2014

Secrets, Stories, and Curses Part 2

Connor |The small figure walks into the dark alley and takes a few twists and turns until he is satisfied that the location is secure. He then turns around and faces the woman before speaking "To truly explain the curse I have to start at the very beginning. You may offer commentary if you wish, I am sure bits may surprise you."

Ali nods muttering, "well you might like to know my story if you choose you can trust me afterward"

Connor sighs before beginning "I was born a little over three thousand years ago in another realm. My father, a vampire was the founder of two groups that did much good. My mother was a vampire of the temporia clan"

Ali pulls out a small book starting to write

Connor raises a brow at the book but continues nonetheless "The clan, as its name suggests, had the ability to manipulate time. Not fully change it, but manipulate it. Shortly after my birth my mother died leaving me the last remaining member of the clan, and it's leader"

Ali spoke "wait back up nobody else was in this clan" pulls another book out rapidly flipping through the pages

Connor shakes his head "No, It was once a grand clan, but most of its members had given their lives for others"

Ali looks up her eyebrows scrunched together "were you supposed to build the clan up?"

Connor sighs "I do not know, but if I have the chance, I will. Anyways, I studied under my father's rule and found myself enjoying the art of stealth. But eventually war came to my realm, and I was sent to this realm in the future shortly before my father created the groups."

Ali: "You said your father had two clans that did much good stealth doesn't usually bring much good,Lets" she says flipping to a page of the book she was writing in. Ali then looks up "I should know"
Connor laughs "It may seem that wLet'ssay you knew that a dark group was rising and you wanted to find out about it, how would you go about it? Infiltration of course. Stealth is not good or evil it is merely the tool of the people who know how to use it."

Ali sighs quickly taking a note muttering something

Connor nods knowingly "Back to the story. I studied at Hogwarts learning the magic, as well as a woman who's name I will not disclose whom I learned stealth under. But eventually the time came when the first group was formed. I did not join until a bit later but it is importand nonetheless"

Ali mutters, "what did the first group want"

Connor sighs "Like I've said before, to vanquish evil. It started with my father summoning Death Eaters to his location while he was with a small group of people. The battle lasted minutes and my father asked them if they would help them with defeating a truly evil man."

Ali looks down thoughtfully then looks back up "Are you saying he wanted to work WITH then death eaters?"

Connor laughs "Sorry to confuse you. But he fought the Death eaters with the people he asked to help him. You could say he summoned the death eaters to test their skill"

Ali nods "ahh" scribbles something down

Connor smiles "When they agreed, he took them to the Forbidden Realm to defeat the villain, Rhajet. When they succeeded the decided to form a team on a more permanant basis as the OS"

Ali stiffens at Rhajet then continues to write trying to act natural

Connor notices her stiffening "You've heard the name before?"

Ali's eyes go wide and pretends she didn't hear him

Connor narrows his eyes "You know him. Which one?"

Ali says "oh nothing I don't know them"

[The next part of the rp was lost in confusion and my internet not working very well.]

No comments:

Post a Comment