Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fears and Demons

Jack Eliv holds out his hand for Mel "Yay, yay it was a little funny. It really is cute when yearlings power level is Goku status" Jack then beckons for Dusty to come close "House elf bring Connor here

Connor Coleman walks in, his arms folded and brow arched in surprise. "You requested my presence?"

Jack Eliv glares for a split second, retracting his hand "Yes I'm sure it was" sneering "Well I guess it is normal now that I keep running into you cutie" turning to looking at the boy as he enters, glaring at Mel one last time before he looks at the student "Yes I requested your presence" Jack stares down at him "You have a brain, yes? A working one I hope?" questioning the boy's wit

Connor Coleman glares at the man a red glow shining from under his cloak "Do not insult me. I have gained intelligence over the many years I've been alive"

Jack Eliv ||Returning the glare himself, Jack lets his wand slip from the inside of his sleeve "I'm sure you have"a row of fangs smiling down at the boy "But what do you know of your fears?" The shadows swirling about Jack's form, oozing from his suit jacket "What have you seen in those years you speak of?" Jack reaches out with his mind, attempting to rip away the layers of. Digging for the child's fears to feast upon.

Connor steps forward facing the man glad he had learned to protect his mind long ago "I have seen much. None of which you shall learn of. My secrets are mine alone. And if you wish to challenge me, you should have done that years ago when I had my powers. It is useless to fight a man at his weakest"

Jack Eliv ||The suit that Jack wore, peels itself away. Revealing an empty shell, it centers a swirling black mist. The rolls out and over the ground, surrounding the boy. Soon the alley darkens,  the few lights blinking out. "I wish more than to challenge you my friend" a voice echoes out from the shadows "Now let's take you back, back to where your fall began" The darkness shifting with random images & colors. Jack tries harder to break through the boy's defenses. Slamming his thoughts like Iron fists against his mind's walls

Connor |The strains of keeping his barriers up starts to show on his face "Before I fell? What do you mean by that?" He tries to hide his strain with a smile and his conversation. "I don't tell my story to just anyone you see. I have enemies everywhere."

Jack Eliv ||A sinister laughter cackles through the swirling images. "I will tell you, that I am your friend" the voice pushing the thought at the barriers of the boy's mind. Dulling the pain of the pressure with artificial kindness. The kind that smelled like sweets & tasted like happy dreams. The world spins around the boy, the images swirling in circles. If I can get him off balance, Jack thinks to himself, causing the images to spin & spin.

Connor shakes his head "Tsk, Tsk. It'll take a lot more than that to convince me 'Friend'" Even though he knew he couldn't he tried to call upon his powers. He hoped that in his desperate need, his curse would break. So he concentrated on moving time around even though he knew it would reveal what one of his old powers was. When nothing happened he decided to rely on his stealth and ran to the darkest part of the shadows before moving along them silently hoping that he wouldn't be found all the while feeling his barriers start to crack.

Jack Eliv ||Another ring of laughter bounces through the alley as the boy attempts to run "You are right I am /Not/ your friend" the images stop "I am your fears!" A spike shoots from the shadows aiming at the student. Jack continues to batter at the boy's mind. Using all the power he had left to tear down the boy's walls. "Show Me Your Memories!" the shouts adding more distraction. The mist thickens within the alley, clogging the air with dense vapor. I'll suffocate the little brat if I have to Jack thinks as he tightens the mist to cut off the boy's air.

Connor laughs "How could you be my fears if you've never heard of my fears, " he said dodging the spike before throwing a dagger at the man knowing it wouldn't really do anything "You could just ask nicely" he taunts wit the realization that his barriers could break any second.

Jack Eliv ||A knife flies at his form, a smile plays on his face. Jack's body poofs away into the mist. "What would be the fun in that" the disembodied voice calls out in the darkness. Two more spikes shoot out from the darkness I'll kill the little brat if I have to. I swear I'll just plain kill him Jack fumes within his mind. More and more he tightens his grip on the shadows, anger shooting more spikes randomly within the swirling mists. "Give Me Your Heart" screaming out of the darkness. He forms fists to hit the child, strangle him, and rip his clothes.

Connor laughs "we are having great fun are we not but even best of times have to end" He stares at the man who is about to kill him before saying "You know, trying to enter a mind works both ways." he said attacking the man's mind, hoping it would throw him off guard so he could start his backup plan

Jack Eliv ||An unexpected pressure splashes over Jack's mind. but how? the mist loosening its grip as the man tries to control his mind. He can feel the boy trying to crack into his mind bad idea the voice says within Jack's mind. The mist, the spikes, the fists, all of it dissolves away. You want to see what lives within my mind? his human form reappearing behind the boy.  "Have at it then" grabbing the boy's skull he opens his own mind to the intrusion. Letting the pain he felt flow as fast & strong as a broken damn. Jack draws the boy into his trap, showing him the demons that lay within. The images consisting of flashing colors of red & black. The pain was like fire, peeling away at a person's flesh "This will not kill you" Jack cackles the years of loneliness flooding through the connection. "It works both ways" he laughs as lets his burden of demons fester in hunger.

Connor's knees buckle at the sudden barrage of images but quickly stands up to them, realizing that his only hope was to send him images of worse. "You think those are horrible?" he laughs trying to act nonchalant "Here see some of mine," he said before sending the man images and the pain that went with them of torture, dying, and thousands of years of pain Have a taste of true horrors" He then sent more images of creatures that had torn him limb from limb, and more "It works both ways" he taunts.

Jack Eliv's mind swirls as the images hit him. His fangs gleam in the low light as the pain washes over him "yesss" the man's form darkens as the emotions pass into him. "This is what I wanted" The demons feast upon the memories, devouring them as soon as they appear. Jack lets go of the boy's skull, feeling his power return, he stands taller. Jack's fangs ooze with the thoughts of things that make one cry as they try to sleep. The nightmares feeding his cravings, Jack lets out a long, satisfied sigh "Aw now that was tasty" rubbing his stomach in delight.

Connor frowns "That didn't go according to plan. Well, plans rarely work out right." he shrugs and looks at the man "Well you got what you wanted. So am I done here?" He asks nonchalantly knowing full well that after the challenge he gave, he'd most likely be killed, or at least the man would try to kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment